Pitney Bowes Post Cart B721 Ink Cartridge
The Pitney Bowes Post Cart B700 Ink cartridge replacement comes in Red or Blue ink and yields approximately 2,200 impressions.
This ink cartridge works on the franking machine model:
– Pitney Bowes B700 – Pitney Bowes B721
How To Replace Your Pitney Bowes B700 Ink Cartridge
Changing your Post Perfect Pitney Bowes Post Meter can be a daunting task if you’ve never done it before. However, with our easy to follow how to guide you should have it fully changed and printing in no time.
- Press Menu on your Post Perfect B700 or B721 Franking Machine. From here, using the arrows, go to “Use Ink Functions” and press Enter/Yes.
- From here, using the Review button, scroll until you reach “Replace Ink Cartridge” and click Enter/Yes.
- Open the top cover and locate the Mailstation’s print head.
- Press the top of the B79500002-03 ink cartridge latch located on the green unlock icon.
- Remove the old Mailstation ink cartridge piece by pulling it forward.
- Get your new B700 reset cartridge and remove the protective strip.
- Tilt the new cartridge forward and insert it into the print head. Position the new cartridge so that it is upright.
- Press down on the ink cartridge latch firmly until it locks in place.
- Close your postage meter cover and press Enter.
- Press Enter again to confirm the ink replacement. A print head initialisation process occurs for two to three minutes.
- When prompted, insert an envelope to print a test pattern to confirm print’s quality. If it is satisfactory press Enter.
Pitney Bowes B700 B721 Post Cart Mailstation User Manual PDF
Click Here To Download The Pitney Bowes B700 User Manual - PDF
Download the B700 user manual online by clicking the link below
If you live in Denmark or Europe you should visit our partner site for deals on B721 Ink cartridge replacements here – PITNEY BOWES POST CART B79500002-03 BLÆKPATRON KOMPATIBEL